quinta-feira, 21 de maio de 2009

Reset & restart

O momento do dia (so far): esta musiquinha que o Milow cantou hoje de manhã, só pra mim, ali na Marginal, entre Carcavelos e o Alto da Barra.

«She's always ready, when you want it, she want it
Like a nympho, the info
I show you where to meet her
On the late night, 'till daylight the club jumpin'
If you want a good time, she's gone give you what you want

Baby this a new age,
You like my new craze
Let's get together
Maybe we can start a new phase
The smokes got the club all hazy,
Spotlights don't do you justice baby
Why don't you come over here, you got me saying

Aayooh
I'm tired of using technology,
Why don't you sit down on top of me

Aayooh
I'm tired of using technology
I need you right in front of me»

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Nem li bem o post.
E nem me interessa muito o seu conteúdo. Saúdo desta vez apenas o teu regresso.

O "continuar a lutar".
O "continuar a acreditar".
O "nunca desistir".
O "fazer das fraquezas força".

Sejas bem aparecida. A malta tinha saudades tuas.

Anónimo disse...

Faço minhas as palavras do anónimo anterior.

Um bjo
bhs

nica disse...

Vocês são tudo.

    follow me on Twitter